The Traxx Mobility Systems Titan 500 is a freestanding overhead patient lift designed for home health care. Proudly Made in the USA, here are the top five features of the Titan 500.
- POWERED BY RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES The Titan 500 is reliable. Our fully charged batteries can provide up to 75 lifts per charge on average. No daily charging is necessary; once a week is adequate for most users.
- LIFTS UP TO 500 LBS. Have confidence in the Titan 500. Our 6061 Aluminum frame is heavy duty but lightweight. Our lift motor and accessories, including our slings, are rated to lift up to 500lbs. A family caregiver can easily transfer someone much larger than themselves with little effort.
- EASY TO USE & MAINTAIN The Titan 500 requires little maintenance other than keeping the battery charged. A simple rocker switch on the hand-held remote operates the lift. The motor unit glides freely along the overhead track to complete the transfer process in under 5 minutes.
- INSTALLS IN MINUTES / PORTABLE The lift comes partially assembled and fully assembles in 20 minutes. The system can be moved from room to room fully assembled or it can be completely disassembled and moved to another location entirely. The lift does not attach to the home in any way.
- THE TITAN 500 IS AFFORDABLE Our complete system costs about the same as an electric floor-based lift (Hoyer). When comparing our system with other freestanding options, we are the lowest cost complete lift system on the market. Our entire system costs the same as the lift motor alone on other similar systems. The Titan 500 includes a universal sling and free shipping in the continental U.S.
The Titan 500 is proudly American made and offers a complete lifting solution for home health care at one low price. The system includes:
- Freestanding Frame with 8, 10 or 12 Foot Overhead Beam
- Rechargeable Electric Lift Motor with Emergency Down & Emergency Stop Systems
- Four-Point Lift Bar
- Remote Control
- Battery Charger
- Universal Sling (Four Sizes to Choose From)
- Free Shipping