Traxx Mobility Systems Titan 500 is a freestanding overhead patient lift designed for home health care. The portable patient lift system allows a single caregiver to effortlessly transfer a patient without fear of injury. Proudly American Made, the Titan 500 ships directly to the customer partially assembled and is fully assembled by two adults in thirty minutes. Safe and simple to use, the Titan 500 is virtually maintenance free and reliable and durable.
The Titan 500 is a complete lift package and includes everything you need to transfer a loved one for one low price. It even includes a universal sling, with four sizes to choose from.
- The freestanding frame and overhead beam are made of 6061-T6 aluminum alloy. Heavy duty but lightweight, it is often used in automotive, aircraft and boat construction as well as SCUBA tanks and beverage cans.
- The rechargeable electric motor is powered by a durable DC motor and two 12V sealed gel batteries. They hold their charge for a long time and allow for an average of 75 lifts per charge.
- The system offers safety systems which include Emergency Stop and Electric Emergency Down. It also features a belt travel limit system which protects the belt from excessive wear or damage.
- A four-point lift bar helps spread the sling straps out for a more comfortable lift experience for the patient. It provides for a more stable lift experience over smaller motors with two points.
- A Universal Sling is included in the price and allows for transferring and toileting. They are machine washable and have extra padding along the shoulders and leg supports.
- A simple, low voltage, one button remote control simplifies operation and is safe near water.